Re: Introducing Zap Map

On 04/17/2016 11:36 PM, Gareth France wrote:
I have finally managed to publish something in the software centre! I can now announce that Zap Map is up and available, only a simple web app but it's a start.

Zap Map offers a service to locate your nearest electric car charging points in the UK. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to get the SDK to run an emulator. It keeps telling me that I don't have a kit installed but doesn't give me the option to add one and the auto add feature just tells me the framework of the device is unknown so I can't see it in action myself so any feedback would be appreciated.

Hi Gareth,

did you try to start the emulator before creating a Kit for it?
You should have a green rectange on the emulators option page where you can start it. Make sure it has booted up and was detected completely before pressing that button.

Also make sure to create an x86 emulator as the armhf one is not fast enough to be used properly.

Cheers,

Benjamin