Re: owncloud sync on the phone.

Hi Filip,

I managed to get quite a bit done on the app. I have completed the following:

1. Basic QML app to enter owncloud details and select folders to sync. 2. C++ backend to install the upstart files and launch the sync daemon 3. C++ daemon complete with a filesystemwatcher that launches owncloudcmd when a configured folder changes.

All userdata is stored in the app directory as a settings file and read by the daemon. Sync folders are store in a database by the qml app and read by the daemon to a qmap. I'm hoping to build a click for testing tonight. Once it is done I will upload it to the github and send a message to this list, hopefully a few days from now. I need to check I'm not going to delete anyones data first!

To do:

The folders are currently manually entered in to text fields in the qml app. It would be nice to have a the ability to read the configured owncloud server and get a list of available folders.
Calendar support
Address book support

There is quite a bit of work going on with an owncloud account plug in. It would be cool to ship it with the app to help testing. Other cool features I haven't though of yet. Suggestions welcome.
Thanks,

Dan