Re: owncloud sync on the phone.

Hi!

That's exactly what I was thinking about.
GUI for managing simple config files and backend for doing the "heavy" stuff.

Of course I will merge your contribution.

First run of the GUI app could also install needed upstart script so users don't need to use terminal to set everything up.

I also thought about rewriting script in C++ with some fancy stuff (fast upload of images from camera).
I guess C++ will need less computing power and prolong battery life.

If someone want to chat in real time. I'm "fhf" at
#ubuntu on irc.rapidrage.net,
#ubuntu-devel on irc.freenode.net.

--
Regards,