Re: Announcement: Ubuntu Touch outdated framework deprecation

Hello Michel,

I would have to check this personally, but from the information I got
last week the emulator should be working mouse-input-wise at least.
There are still some issues with it which is why we didn't promote an
emulator OTA-10 yet.

Anyway, let me get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team