Re: The one simple fix that make the Ubuntu Phone incredible

To chuck in my two-penneth-worth:

I agree with Jack Wallen about the desire for some "free space". I think that that was what did it for Metro on windows desktop. It's also what I dislike with the app grid on the iPhone. If a nifty, customisable Scope can so the trick, that'd be great. If it could run something like Slidewall - even better! ;)