Re: The one simple fix that make the Ubuntu Phone incredible

>From the responses so far, the nest way forward seems be to write a
scope to be the home page.

I haven't done any scope based work so far, so could I suggest we
agree an overall specification on this list, followed by a group
(ideally involving some who have written scopes before!) putting
together a suitable scope (using GitHub?).

Anyway, here's an initial brief draft list of a specification for a home scope:

1. Must allow the user the include any scope from the entire phone.

2. Must be able to make the scope appear initially when the phone is
switched on after logging in (is this possible?).

3. Can change the background independently of other scopes (I don't
believe this is currently possible).

Any more thoughts?

Cheers

--