Re: Running uNav locally

El día Thursday, April 21, 2016 a las 04:00:55PM +0200, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> You need to paint a view before you can show a button. You could create
> a QMainWindow and add the QPushButton in there I suppose, but I'd
> strongly recommend to not use QWidget, but instead QML.
>
> As a quick start start:
>
> main.cpp:

Thanks, Michael, for your helping hand, and I will try this QML code
too. Even if I have to say that I realized now my stupid error of
thinking. I wanted to write something to see the KeyEvent when I press
some special key on an external BT keyboard, details here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/759908/what-is-the-qnamespace-h-name-of-the-key-for-the-symbols-and
but this is inside the terminal-app and not from a UI app connected to
the Mir server. I have to look for other methods to nail down the
question I asked in askubuntu.com. I have not much luck with my
questions there and the feeling that the folks there spent their time in
educating others in how to ask questions, instead in answering questions :-(

Thanks in any case for your help

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!