Re: Just how much can the M10 do?

El día Thursday, April 21, 2016 a las 07:30:07PM +0100, Gareth France escribió:

> On 21/04/16 18:03, Zoltán Balogh wrote:
> > I am working on to port the SDK IDE and DevKit to .click package what
> > can be used on a tablet or even on phone.
> Excellent, thank you for all your hard work! My tablet should be here in
> a week or so, so I'll check it out.

I have setup a complete system in a chrooted space in my Ubuntu BQ and
compile Qt stuff there. In any case, todo read programming work you need
either an external BT keyboard/mouse or you must SSH into the M10 from
some real system (as I do from a FreeBSD netbook). The on-screen keyboard is fine
to write a message in Dekko, but not to do real work.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!