Re: Running uNav locally

El día Friday, April 22, 2016 a las 07:40:08AM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Compiling this in my chroot system gives:

Please ignore the question; I have had to install qtdeclarative5-dev pkg
(and update before a bit). To get it compiled I changed the source to

#include <QtQuick/QQuickView>
#include <QCoreApplication>
#include <QtGui/QGuiApplication>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
  QGuiApplication app(argc, argv);
  QQuickView v;
  QUrl file = (QUrl) "myRoot/home/phablet/qapp/qmlfile.qml";

  v.setSource(file);
  v.show();
  return app.exec();
}

It starts, creates the button (not centered, but in upper left corner)
and the button reacts:

$ myRoot/home/phablet/qapp/firstapp --desktop_file_hint=/usr/share/applications/webbrowser-app.desktop
ubuntumirclient: Got invalid serialized mime data. Ignoring it.
qml: button clicked
qml: button clicked
qml: button clicked

i.e. in general I'm through to get something compiled and running.
To proceed I need some QML tutorial. :-)

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!