Re: Owncloud Sync - How do you eat yours?

i sycn standard contacts and a calendar called wayneward this is so i
can share is with my partner
so she runs standard contacts and i added my calendar to her sync so we
can share the calendar
i have docs music photos and a notes directory which has htm files
ownnote created as im looking at making a editor to edit these.
i also sync the tasks app and recorder app so sync the local app
directory which works great
my partner has the music share and the photos share with each other

sounds messy i guess but it works great and has done from the beggining
:)

hope this helps....

Regards
Wayne