Re: Why native Canonical browser and firefox?

Hi.

I believe some apps would be to resource hungry for limited abilities of mobile world. Firefox is quite good example, it is heavy and while porting it would be possible I believe it would not suite small screen, would drain battery quickly etc.

Regards,
Filip Dorosz.