Re: [tablet] M10: how to enable alternative keyboard layout

El día Sunday, April 24, 2016 a las 09:39:55PM +0200, Alexey Balmashnov escribió:

> By switching between layouts, I mean the same functionality as I have on
> any desktop system:
> * For given hardware keyboard layout (mostly US PC-104) have alternative
> layouts (e.g. Russian) available for the keyboard
> * Being able to switch between them using keyboard shortcuts
>
> This is pretty basic functionality which should be available out-of-the box.

Hmm, I must have missed such a "basic" functionality in the last 30 years
of using computer keyboards. I never did this (changing layout on the
flight) on any UNIX desktop.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!