M10 graphics performance issue

Just some information to M10 owners:

Some here have complained about about graphics performance on the M10
being quite poor. I can confirm that on my Tablet. However, noticed it's
the same issue as the other Aquaris devices are suffering from since the
OTA-10 upgrade. There is a fix already proposed to land into rc-proposed
and it should be fixed in OTA-11 for the stable users.

Interesting thing is that not all devices seem to be affected in the
same way, for some it's worse for others barely noticeable. For instance
my E4.5 does not suffer much from it. Only profiling things I can see
some worse numbers but in normal usage it's not really noticeable. My
M10 tablet however is suffering badly from it and it's barely usable.

So if you are affected by this issue, don't blame the hardware just yet,
but wait for this fix to reach your device:
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/1303

Br,
Michael