Re: Aquaris M10 How to update

Today, after listening to youtube music for a couple of hours while doing
chores in the kitchen, the update got through.
I guess the problem was in the downloading process, maybe keeping the
Tablet on helped. Probably the tablet switches wifi off at some point
(internet is very slow here).

Thanks
Andy