canonical-devices-system-image and bug filing

Hi all,

what is the procedure around marking bugs as affecting canonical-devices-system-image? I have noticed that some that get fixed are marked with that, and the details here https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image seem to imply that things should be reported against that to be looked at by the product team, but I am not sure if that is an internal instruction, or for everyone. If we are reporting bugs against specific bits of the phone should we report bugs against that project or add that as an also affected project or is that something that gets done after triage in the affected component? I added it to this bug a moment ago, no idea if I should have done. https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1567542

Alan.

Follow ups