Re: [tablet] confused after connecting M10 to monitor via HDMI.

hi,
On Mo, 2016-04-25 at 16:36 +0200, Alexey Balmashnov wrote:

> Another thing: I expected that monitor would be determined and its
> native 1920x1200 resolutions will be used. Actually, I've opted for
> FHD device due to this. But monitor reports running at 1080p. Is this
> yet another bug?

why would you expect something that calls itself FHD to work on higher
resolutions than FHD ?

FHD means a resolution of 1900x1080 (also called 1080p) ... i guess
teaching the HW to handle a resolution higher than what it was designed
for might be tricky .... (especially since the graphics driver is a
binary blob) ...

ciao
	oli