Re: [tablet] confused after connecting M10 to monitor via HDMI.

El día Monday, April 25, 2016 a las 09:09:39PM +0200, Alexey Balmashnov escribió:

> > The internal display is of 1920x1200; just check a JPEG of the screen
> > shoot.
> >

> OK.
>
> I cannot take a screen shot. Is it volume+ and volume- simultaneously? Hear
> the sound, but no images stored in Pictures/Screenshots.

ls -l ~phablet/Pictures/Screenshots/

and

ls -ld ~phablet/Pictures/Screenshots/

show what?

> Vaguely remember similar topic. Is this a known bug?

There was a bug before OTA-10, IIRC, having the files with only a black
image. But even then, the files have been there. If you hear the
"click" and have no file, it must be files as bug in LP:

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!