Re: Aquaris M10 playing movies

El día Wednesday, April 27, 2016 a las 07:18:43AM +0200, Vic G escribió:

> Hi all!
>
> I think avi is not supported, these are the video formats that appear in
> our website:
>
> .mp4/.mov/.mkv/
>
> Try to encode to mkv with handbrake as Timo says :)

Hi All,

Do you have some pointer to a video, for example in YT, in which this
effect of off sync between audio and video is visible? Maybe some video
of a music group in where one can see hitting the drums, or something
like this. Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!