Re: Aquaris M10 playing movies

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 27.04.2016, 07:32 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> El día Wednesday, April 27, 2016 a las 07:18:43AM +0200, Vic G escribió:
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I think avi is not supported, these are the video formats that appear in
> > our website:
> >
> > .mp4/.mov/.mkv/
> >
> > Try to encode to mkv with handbrake as Timo says :)
>
> Hi All,
>
> Do you have some pointer to a video, for example in YT, in which this
> effect of off sync between audio and video is visible? Maybe some video
> of a music group in where one can see hitting the drums, or something
> like this. Thanks

try a video on tagesschau.de like the 100sec newsflash ... you will
easily see the lip-sync is totally off ....

note though that the browser (or web apps) still does not do any video
acceleration. everything you play in a website is software-rendered
while everything you play from a local file in the media player uses the
systems hardware decoding capabilities.

might be an interesting experiment to use youtube-dl (from a desktop) to
compare a downloaded video with an online one on the device ...

ciao
	oli