Libertine - user folders

Hi - am loving using Libertine, and chroot filesystems - great concept! Couple questions:

1. How do I edit which folders are shown to libertine apps? I.e., both with the 'puritine' container, and my custom 'extra' container, I'm shown several folders in my home directory, but not all. I.e., Downloads is missing, as well as several custom folders. I'm aware I can bind-mount to folders inside the chroot, but there seems to be the default configuration somewhere that I'm missing. 2. Gui for all Libertine apps is tiny!!! How do I edit the default libertine font sizes? 3. Libreoffice can't open documents from the content hub. libreoffice come up as an option, but won't actually open anything. I currently can only open docs from withi. Libreoffice. Are there any workarounds for this?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Mitchell

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device