Re: Pocket Desktop Images

Hello!

W dniu 28.04.2016 o 09:19, Daniel Wood pisze:
> Is there any difference between the pocket desktop images and RC Proposed?

Yes, although a very small difference - pocket desktop (-pd) channel
images are regular touch images with xmir and libertine preinstalled.
This means they're more-or-less pocket-desktop enabled.

> I have been using the images for a few months now expecting firefox,
> libreoffice and gedit to start working.
>
> Am I missing something?

What channel are you using those from and for which device? To have all
the convergent X apps working, besides having -pd images you also need
to have the puritine click installed on the device. Puritine is
pre-installed only on the M10-devices right now (so the
bq-aquaris-pd.en) due to limitations of the recovery partition size for
other devices.

>From what I know soon the puritine click will be made available in the
store with some near version.

> Thanks,