Re: Pocket Desktop Images

On 16-04-28 03:19 AM, Daniel Wood wrote:

> Is there any difference between the pocket desktop images and RC Proposed?

The only real difference at that the -pd images ship with XMir and and the Libertine tools pre-added.  What they don't
have is actual desktop applications installed, because it turns out they'd make the image too large to flash on the device.

> I have been using the images for a few months now expecting firefox, libreoffice and gedit to start working.
>
> Am I missing something?

Yes, the actual apps.  That's the 'Puritine' click.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>