Re: Dekko && base64 encoded content

On Thursday, 12 May 2016 07:20:52 BST, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So far so good. But Dekko was unwilling to do something with it, at
least I wanted to save it to a file and play it somehow.

Why?

This is because audio/* mime types aren't currently supported. It's only text/* and image/* than can be displayed inline at the moment. I recently added some support to the attachments panel for audio/* and video/* mime types and Dekko now hands them over to another app. I'm just not sure how best to handle it if it's inline. Probably some kind of media playback widget in place of the message view, would probably need some design input as well.

Could you create a bug for this please, it would also be great if you could add a description of how other clients handle it.

Cheers

Dan

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device