Re: Porting a GNUstep application to the M10

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 06:32:26AM -0400, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
> On 16-05-13 04:43 AM, Filip Dorosz wrote:
> I would not recommend creating a chroot and hacking around with your Touch system.  Instead, I would recommend creating
> a Libertine container and installing a terminal applications in  it (not Gnome Terminal, which requires an integrated
> desktop session, but maybe Terminator or one of the other similar lightweight terminal apps).  From there, you can
> install all the packages you need without worrying about damaging your host system, and you have X.

I did this:

libertine-container-manager install-package -i puritine2 -p xterm

but I cannot find anything on the desktop that lets me know how
to get to it. I presume then I have to create a .desktop file,
and I have copied one, but I cannot find zile or emacs or xemacs
with which to edit it to taste. Yeah, I'm one of *those* guys... ;-)

| Dale Amon       Sr Engineer            amon@xxxxxxxx          |
| XCOR Aerospace  Your Ticket To Space   Spacecraft and Engines |