Re: Porting a GNUstep application to the M10

Hello.

I installed quite a lot additional legacy applications and the naming scheme for libertine .desktop file is:
nameofthelibertinecontainer_nameOfExecutableInsideContainersUsrBin_0.0.desktop
for example:
puritine2_thunderbird_0.0.desktop

[Desktop Entry]
Version=0.0
Name=Thunderbird
Exec=/bin/true
Type=Application
StartupNotify=true
Icon=/home/phablet/.local/share/icons/thunderbird.png
Keywords=Libertine
NotShowIn=Unity;
X-Ubuntu-Touch=true
X-Ubuntu-XMir-Enable=true