Re: Dispositivo bq

El día Tuesday, May 17, 2016 a las 07:38:46AM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I've checked the store.bq.com/es pages and they say that the E4.5 and E5
> Ubuntu Editions are "fuera de stock" (out of stock). Please, can someone
> from BQ update us about the future device support of the Ubuntu
> editions. Thanks

Sorry to answer my own post. I do not want to rant or provoke other
rants. I was asking BQ about the future *plans* of devices with Ubuntu.

I am a *very* happy user of what I have right now with by BQ E4.5
and M10, even with all the issues they do have at the moment.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
8 мая 1945: Спасибо, Советского Союза!  --  May 8, 1945: Thank you, Soviet Union!