Re: Heads up! When using AdaptivePageLayout, make sure your Page has a PageHeader.

On Mon, 2016-05-23 at 10:28 +0200, Michael Zanetti wrote:
> The difference here in comparison to something else is really that
> UITK
> is shipping unfinished APIs. Usuually, when an API ends up on the
> device, it is considered to be stable. Not in this case.
>
> I think this is the main reason why we are having this conversation
> again and again and again, and people's apps keep breaking again and
> again and again.

I think the confusion is that there is no visible notes on this
potential breakage when looking at the API. Specifically, when I go
here: https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/phone/apps/qml/api/

This mentions a stable and development API. Both use version 1.3 in
their examples. They do use different framework versions though,
15.04.4 and 15.04.5.

What is the relation between the framework versions and the Components
versions?

Why is the stable API a version in development and prone to upgrade API
breaks? Surely the stable API should be using version 1.2 still?