Re: sip softphone

El día Friday, May 20, 2016 a las 08:59:34AM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Just for the records, there is also a C-written, highly portable SIP
> client 'baresip', details: https://github.com/alfredh/baresip/wiki
> It would be interesting to get to know if it could run in a chroot or
> libertine container. I don't know, if you have access from there to the
> audio and video device...

I fetched the files and compiled it as explained in the Wiki in my
chroot; all a matter of five minutes, and it starts as:

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ baresip
baresip v0.4.18 Copyright (C) 2010 - 2016 Alfred E. Heggestad et al.
config: creating config template /home/phablet/.baresip/config
/usr/local/lib/baresip/modules: detected 34 modules
Local network address:  IPv4=ccmni0:10.45.150.233
aucodec: PCMU/8000/1
aucodec: PCMA/8000/1
aufilt: vumeter
dl: mod: /usr/local/lib/baresip/modules/alsa.so
(/usr/local/lib/baresip/modules/alsa.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory)
module alsa.so: No such file or directory
medianat: stun
medianat: turn
medianat: ice
uuid: generated new UUID in /home/phablet/.baresip/uuid
account: creating accounts template /home/phablet/.baresip/accounts
Populated 0 accounts
account: No SIP accounts found
 -- check your config or add an account using 'R' command
 contact: creating contacts template /home/phablet/.baresip/contacts
 Populated 3 contacts
 Populated 2 audio codecs
 Populated 1 audio filter
 Populated 0 video codecs
 Populated 0 video filters
 baresip is ready.

The rest is perhaps tweaking the config in /home/phablet/.baresip/config
to get access at least to the audio device...

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Die Verkaufsschlager des Buchmarkts geben Auskunft über den Zustand einer Gesellschaft bzw.