Re: Impossible to create 15.04 chroot on both 15.10 and 16.04

Hi,

The SDK Release PPA [1] has the 0.4.43+16.04.20160203-0ubuntu3 version of the click packages.

Please check with `apt-cache policy python3-click-package` that you have that one installed.

The backup solution for the unfortunate case when the click chroot creation is not possible is to use the canned chroot package. That comes from the same SDK Release PPA and can be installed by ` sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk-api-15.04-armhf `

Please note that the Tools Development PPA is not a release PPA. We use it for testing and staging tools.

cheers,

bzoltan

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/+archive/ubuntu/ppa