Re: Setting / size in BQ M10 HD device

Hi oli,

By following the steps on the link bellow, after downloading the
bootstrap and starting to configurre packages, I get the error
(/home/phablet/.cache/libertine-container/puritine2/rootfs/debootstrap/debootstrap.log):

Created symlink from
/etc/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-timesyncd.service to
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-timesyncd.service.
Failed to open /dev/urandom: Input/output error
dpkg: error processing package systemd (--configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status
1
Setting up dmsetup (2:1.02.90-2ubuntu1) ...
dpkg: systemd-sysv: dependency problems, but configuring anyway as you
requested:
systemd-sysv depends on systemd; however:
Package systemd is not configured yet.

Setting up systemd-sysv (219-7ubuntu3) ...
Setting up init (1.22ubuntu11) ...
systemd
dpkg: error: --install needs at least one package archive file argument

It seems as the /dev is not mounted. Any ideas?

Regards

--

Ramiro Alba

Centre Tecnològic de Tranferència de Calor
http://www.cttc.upc.edu

Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeries
Industrial i Aeronàutica de Terrassa
Colom 11, E-08222, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: (+34) 93 739 8928
--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,