Re: MX4 - OTA 10.1 - Screen goes on by itself when the lock screen is activated, this happen when you have the phone in your pocket

Thank you Jean Baptiste,

it occurs frequently, and it drains the battery quickly.
The next time that happens I will attach the syslog to the bug report.

Thank you,
Marco