ubuntu-phone team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
What’s new in webbrowser-app in OTA-11 ?
With the release of OTA-11 just around the corner, here is a list of
the most significant changes in the browser app since OTA-10:
- Use of the UITK’s SwipeArea component for the bottom edge gesture
recognition (fixes a long standing issue with activating elements at
the bottom of a page)
- Added UA overrides to make google hangouts work on all form factors
- Dynamic Ubuntu version number in default user-agent string
- Fine-tuned the memory-pressure handler that unloads background tabs
- Proper handling of window-level keyboard shortcuts
- Redesigned media permission request dialog
- List items that open new pages in settings are visually identified
as such with a progression symbol
And a number of bug fixes.
Anyone interested in details, have a look at the bzr history for
lp:webbrowser-app, revisions 1391 to 1453.
Happy web browsing!