Re: Ota revision number and app scope

On 16-06-01 01:56 PM, Wayne Ward wrote:
> I just got update to tablet around 97 meg and it says revision 63 I thought it might say ota 11 as I'm on stable never
> switched to proposed.. Is this right
> I see performance boost but there was talk of libertine app scope installer and on screen keyboard for these apps.. Are
> they not in the update ? If they are how do I get them...

The on-screen keyboard for libertine apps was never scheduled for OTA-11, so you're not going to see it (it still has
some focus issues).  We think it will be ready for OTA-12 and that's the first time we've officially promised it for any
update.

The libertine scope got hung up on some review issues getting in to the store.  It should be available soon, but it does
not give a graphical installer just an easy graphical launcher.  For an easy graphical installer you're going to have to
wait until some of the serious issues with running X apps on Unity have been addressed (like proper content sharing and
multiple window support).

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>