Re: Ota revision number and app scope

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 18:56:21 +0100
Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just got update to tablet around 97 meg and it says revision 63 I
> thought it might say ota 11 as I'm on stable never switched to
> proposed.. Is this right
>
> I see performance boost but there was talk of libertine app scope
> installer and on screen keyboard for these apps.. Are they not in the
> update ? If they are how do I get them...
>
> Just waiting for the HD5 update....
>
> Wayne

We have no control of the revision number it increases by 1 everytime
we add an image, if you open system-settings and goto the about section
there it should say ota 11.

Libertine fixes are in place you need to install the scope, keyboard
fix I believe is scheduled for the next ota not this one.
--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)

http://www.canonical.com