Re: Video chat app

yes i want to look at the camera on the same side as the screen is so i can look at the person im talking to
can you do this?

Wayne

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 10:04:51 BST, Andrea Bernabei <andrea.bernabei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its the camera in general it doesnt rotate in most apps Appear in
google hangouts

Sorry, I am still not sure I understand what you mean by "it doesn't
rotate".
From your next sentence it seems like you're talking about "switching from
rear camera to front camera".

Is that what you mean?

im not sure if there is anymore video apps to test in so the ones above
your sat looking at the back of the tablet if they want to see you on the
camera, but then you cant see them on the screen.

Im not sure were to fill the bug for this ?

Wayne

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 09:10:59 BST, Andrea Bernabei <