ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes to how Britney runs on Bileto tickets / CI Train Silos

Hi,

I noticed recently that it was taking approximately 80 minutes for
britney to churn through all the silos, so I've made a simple change
to speed things up:

>From now on, if a ticket has been approved either by britney or by qa,
britney will no longer inspect that silo.

This has been in production for a couple hours and already the britney
run time is down to about 19 minutes, so that's a big win.

The only drawback is that if you believe britney has approved your
ticket by mistake, it'll be "stuck" in the approved state and you'll
have to clear & reset your lander signoff in order to clear the
britney signoff for it to re-process your silo. I don't expect this to
happen very often but it's theoretically possible. Please do let me
know if you're seeing unexpected results in your excuses files.

--
robru