Re: Porting ubuntu touch: flashing system.img

Hello again,

and thanks for getting back to me!

@Nikos:
I got started trying to port to my samsung galaxy tab s...
Thanks for bringing up ubports.com, I didn't know it existed, and
apparently it's a great place for info... I think I'll be on the forums
quite frequently.

@Marius:
I tried following your instructions, unfortunately I'm still struggling to
figure out how to flash boot.img successfully.
First I tried with heimdall from linux and with odin from windows, in both
cases I get a fail...
from heimdall with the debug option I can see that the file transfer
reaches 100%, but then it throws the following message:
ERROR: Failed to confirm end of file transfer sequence!
ERROR: BOOT upload failed!

For now my plan is to try flashing with some tools I found online that can
flash from recovery and see if there is anything in the ubports forums....

In the meantime if you have any extra ideas, they're most welcome :)

Best regards,
Panagiotis