Re: General performance

Thanks Michael for your answer. As far as I know, Android is some kind
of open source project, yes? So is it not that simple to take their
piece of code responsible for optimization, adjust it to UT and done?
;)

I've reported two bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1595099
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1595102

if there is a need, I can record some wideo to show how it (not) works.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński