Re: Landing team 28.06.16

The implementation is complete but it did not yet pass all test cases, we
are specifically taking extra care with upgrades of existing device
databases. The change effects five components.
The good news is it is in a landing silo and is expected to be committed
soon after the freeze is lifted. Thanks for your patience, we know this is
one of the top requested enhancements.

Pat