Re: WiFi refuses to connect after factory reset

YES! I am able to type in a longer sequence of characters and have not lost my mind. Thank you Andrea. I also have a BQ Aquaris E5 but a different router to the one mentioned in the bug. (Fritz!Box 7362 SL).

Please fix this with the next update because it means that I probably won't be able to connect to any wireless network with a decent pass phrase! If i was not a fan boy i would probably bin my phone now and if i had a million dollars i'd donate them to canonical with the obligation to burn it on U-Touch.

Thanks for the support guys,

Alexander