Re: Battery issue ongoing

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 09:45:43 CEST, Konrad Hofer <kohofer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

in the last week my bq E4.5 was several times suddenly without
power. Very annoying when you use your smart-phone as an alarm clock!

I followed the advice to switch off the phone and charge it over night.
It seems the battery is drained in a couple of hours, like last
night, see attached
screenshot!

My bq E4.5 is now 1 year and 3 months old.

What should I do? Is the battery EOL?
Anyone from bq reading this?

Thanks very much!

cheers, konrad

Hello Konrad.

I have found my battery to be empty in the morning when certain apps where used last on my BQ Aquaris 5

In my case U-Torch and Podbird. Just swipe close or plug phone when falling asleep to a podcast. Not sure if this is a general issue in terms of reported bugs though. Alexander

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device