Re: Battery issue ongoing

It happened to me only once. Now i use my phone with two sim cards and no gsm Internet connection (only wifi). I'm more than happy with my phone. I need to charge the battery of my bq only twice a week. Sometimes every 4 days by normal use with every day alarm clock. The system itself is extremely efficient. It must be some app that kills the batt.

  Am Di., 5. Juli 2016 um 11:51 hat Alexander Kinne<alexanderkinne@xxxxxxxxx> Folgendes geschrieben:   On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 09:45:43 CEST, Konrad Hofer <kohofer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the last week my bq E4.5 was several times suddenly without
> power. Very annoying when you use your smart-phone as an alarm clock!
>
> I followed the advice to switch off the phone and charge it over night.
> It seems the battery is drained in a couple of hours, like last
> night, see attached
> screenshot!
>
> My bq E4.5 is now 1 year and 3 months old.
>
> What should I do? Is the battery EOL?
> Anyone from bq reading this?
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> cheers, konrad

Hello Konrad.

I have found my battery to be empty in the morning when certain apps where
used last on my BQ Aquaris 5

In my case U-Torch and Podbird. Just swipe close or plug phone when falling
asleep to a podcast.

Not sure if this is a general issue in terms of reported bugs though.

Alexander

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device