Re: Migrating rootfs from /data/ubuntu.img to actual /system partition

Hi,

Refer to existed projects, /system partition is composed by 3 tarballs from
OTA server : system-image.ubuntu.com

The way would be trying to understand what ubuntu-device-flash and
system-image-upgrader are doing in recovery.
AFAIK, u-d-f generate /cache/recovery/ubuntu_commands then s-i-u follows
that command file to do process.
One of process would be mount /system partition then fill all stuff to
there.

So, you might could follow that rule to prepare those tarballs,
I think what you need to prepare specifically for LG L90 Dual is device
tarball which include kernel and android stuff.

And reuse ubuntu rootfs tarball and custom tarball is enough. :)

Oh, I'm also curious about that did you already re-partition your cache
partition to a bigger one?
Because these 3 tarball might occupied about 500mb space, and existed
projects reserve 700mb for cache partition.

iirc, all android device are prepare smaller cache partition.

And of cause, you also need to confirm if system partition is big enough.

Regards,
Alex Tu.