Re: Libertine wine

Well, you can install the Unity 8 demo session, and libertine, on an
X86 PC, and then should be able to run wine under Xmir under libertine.
It might not work the bets though. I don't think wine has been one of
the primary focuses of testing for libertine or Xmir. :)

Maybe you could find some new and interesting bugs though, and help get
them fixed. :)