Re: Why UT is not ready

There are a couple of other solutions to the ssh timeout issue posted here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/770254/how-can-i-keep-ssh-or-another-command-alive-on-the-terminal-app-of-my-ubuntu-p

One issue with UT that I do have is the lack of documentation / a central
hub for info. Info is scattered between here and askubuntu with no real
central source.

I get that it's a work in progress and I would be happy to contribute to
something but I think it does need some central easily discovered location.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx