Re: Why UT is not ready

On 16-07-11 12:35 PM, Jens Grivolla wrote:

> Second, and that's the reason I flashed Android on it a few days ago (but
> will try UT again in a few weeks) is that I found it to not currently work
> for my geeky and not-so-geeky use cases. Last week, at a project meeting, I
> needed to ssh into a server to fix things which I would then check through
> a web interface. This failed in two ways, and made it very difficult for
> me. Each time I switched between the terminal and the web browser, even for
> a few seconds, my ssh connection got killed. And each time I switched to
> the web browser, the page would reload, killing my session and all the work
> I had been doing. The same thing would even happen when only switching tabs.

I created a libertine container and added terminator and ssh, then just launch that from the libertine scope.  No
disconnects when switching, full functionality.  If I had a bluetooth keyboard with real MX Cherry Blue keys I could use
it for all my remote admin and development work.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>