Re: The big disappointment

Well, I thought that with open source project, they go wherever those
willing to help take it. Take openwrt: every so often someone decides
to port it to their pet single-board something. Sometimes that does
not go far, other times it does.

The the OP, if you want it working on a given phone, what are you
doing about it? Do you plan to help? Make this an opportunity to rise
up to the challenge.