Re: great disappointment with my tablet

Hi Barry,

On 18 July 2016 at 11:50, Barry Drake <b.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi ....  Why?  Well, when I first got my phone, the terminal from the Ubuntu
> store was broken.  I grabbed the code, built it and installed it on the
> phone.  No problem.after reporting this on this list, I left it there.  The
> terminal in the store is still broken, a year later, and Ubuntu no longer
> allows me to install my own stuff on my own phone or tablet.

This is the fourth thread (by my count) that you've started where
you've said the terminal won't install.

We need more data for this issue. Because I (and others) have
repeatedly been unable to reproduce the issue. We have installed the
terminal on various devices after your mails, and cannot see the issue
you're reporting.

Please can you explain exactly what you're doing, what buttons you
press, what does and doesn't happen. Without this we cannot move
forward at all.

Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ubuntu.com/