Re: great disappointment with my tablet

Am Montag, 18. Juli 2016 13:42:31 CEST schrieb Alan Pope <alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Barry,

On 18 July 2016 at 11:50, Barry Drake <b.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi .... Why? Well, when I first got my phone, the terminal from the Ubuntu
store was broken.  I grabbed the code, built it and installed it on the
phone. No problem.after reporting this on this list, I left it there. The
terminal in the store is still broken, a year later, and Ubuntu no longer
allows me to install my own stuff on my own phone or tablet.

This is the fourth thread (by my count) that you've started where
you've said the terminal won't install.

Deja-vu +1. I as a user gave you a command to remove your terminal app configuration. Did you tried that?

--
Versendet mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu Phone