Re: Pokemon Go

On 15/07/16 14:56, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
On 07/15/2016 12:41 PM, Sam Bull wrote:
The first thing I'd like to see changed, is that the accuracy of
the location should consider the time that has passed since that
location recording. E.g. A GPS position might be 10m accuracy, but
if it is 30s later, then that should give something like 100m
accuracy. If it is hours or days old, then the accuracy becomes
10's of km.
If only a good soul would review
https://code.launchpad.net/~mardy/location-service/old-location-1551686/+merge/293075

:-)

Ciao,
   Alberto

does that actually obfuscate the position, or just lower the accuracy? So if for example I have a strong GPS lock on the front door of my house, then stop using maps and then go somewhere else and decide to use a location aware service, (maybe something like pooperapp.com) is the last known position a big circle still centered on the exact coordinates of the front door of my house?

Alan.